Manhattan Beach Vision Group is now open and welcomes patients back to our office. We want to reassure you we are taking all necessary safety precautions for you, our doctors and staff.
We understand what a challenging time this has been for our community and want to provide you with an overview of our new office safety protocols, along with helpful tips for your personal health and safety as we continue to take the recommended COVID precautions.
We are thankful for the support and dedication of our doctors and staff, as well as all of you, as everyone has been working and collaborating together in new ways during this period. We look forward to seeing you back in our office soon and returning to the valuable in-person visits which are so important.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP OUR PATIENTS SAFE:
- Social Distancing
- Visitor Policy
- In accordance with CDC guidelines to protect our patients & staff, visitors will only be allowed for medical assistance & accompanying children.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- MBVG will follow CDC protocol to clean and disinfect.
- Face Coverings/Masks
- Face coverings are mandatory to enter our facility
- Screening/Temperature Checks
- Hygiene Barriers
- Our team has been training on new protocols & following them strictly for maintaining a safe patient environment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Each staff and doctor will have proper PPE to ensure patient and staff safety.